Friday, April 1, 2011

Jule's Wedding....

Pre-wedding girly mani-pedi night


Everyone hanging out the night before Jule's gets hitched
Getting the bride all gussied up the morning of!!

Beautiful BRIDE GIRL!!

Awww....Scotty loves me!


Carp Fam--All together again!!
Carp siblings with Jules & Mikel


My cute Mom and Dad

A lot of this usually happens when we get together!
Jaime & me
I adore this picture of my sister and dad Nothing like getting doused with bubbles by your brothers on your first dance!



I have the best sister in the world! I love this girl!
awwww.......enough said.





Jules & Mom


Last week Steve & I flew to Cali for my little sister's wedding. It was so wonderful to be there with my whole family. It was the first time all 5 of us kids were all together in over 3 1/2 years. Needless to say, we had LOT of fun together! I loved being able to spend the night with my sister the night before her wedding and wake up and help her curl her hair for her big day. I loved being in the bride's room of the San Diego Temple with Julie and my mom helping Jules get her wedding dress on. It was such a special time to me and I'm so happy I could be there. She was one of the most beautiful brides I have ever seen! Now the new Mrs. Nelson and her hubby are happily on their honeymoon in Jamaica...mon! I can't wait to see pictures when they get home!

Being able to be with my whole family and especially all of my siblings again reminded me how lucky I am to have the family I do. We all have so much fun together---it is seriously ALWAYS a good time when we get together and I love it! I am looking forward to living closer to all of them so that we can hang out more often and have more good times! Love you guys!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Congratulations to your sister! I'm so glad you and Steve were able to be there for her big day. I love the picture of all of you jumping in the air in front of the temple. Classic. Great candid shots.