Thursday, April 21, 2011

Scrumptious Cake Pops!





I had such a blast this morning having some fun girl time with 2 of my good friends and experimenting with cake pops! They turned out so cute and are so fun to make. I felt my creative side coming out as I was thinking of how to decorate them and cute ways to display them. These would make adorable decorations for a shower, birthday party or spring picnic! To check out one of my favorite blogs where more cake pop ideas can be found go to: www.bakerella.com/category/pops-bites//cake-pops/







2 comments:

Andrea said...

Those are really cute! I've also seen the same thing with marshmallows. I need to make some sometime. Good for you!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I love Bakerella!!! So cute Christy, they look great!