Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Simple Kindness


I just have to share....today some of my good friends brought me some beautiful daffodils and a card---just because. It made my whole day and got me to thinking....do I do simple acts of kindness for others as much as I should? The glowing feeling I had after they left is still with me and I hope that I can provide that for others and be more sensitive to their needs instead of being wrapped up in my own world. I am so grateful for good friends who buoy me up and make me happy in so many ways. Today was brightened for me by simple kindness.

4 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

What a thoughtful gift. I know I can do better at this myself. Thanks for the reminder!

Love you!

Andrea said...

What good friends. I'm glad you have such sweet and thoughtful people near you. Take care of my Christy!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Thanks you two---you have both been examples to me in this area. Love you both! :)

Stopher and Nicolle said...

you are a good friend, too!