Saturday, March 27, 2010

5 weeks down!!

Hi! It's been awhile since I've posted and I had to write because yesterday marked 5 weeks that Steve's been gone. In a way it seems like he's been gone forever, but then to think that it has already been 5 weeks feels pretty great too--like we are finally getting some time ticked down! He is doing well and thanks to everyone that has sent letters or packages--I know he loves hearing from you! He is adjusting to the clinic there and has 3 assistants at the moment, so they are helping him out. For the last day it has been raining constantly near where he is so he is taking advantage of the cooler weather and cleaner air. Things are going good. I am keeping busy here in San Diego. With daily trips to the dog park, hanging out with my brothers and sister, doing crafts with my Mom (hopefully I will have another quilting post on here soon!) and sampling frozen yogurt at every place I can find! Thanks again to all of you for your support and encouragement--we so blessed to be so taken care of by wonderful friends and family!
HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!

No comments: