Thursday, February 25, 2010

A Happy Birthday!

Yesterday I celebrated 32 years of my life! I can't believe it--how am I that old already? For the record I still feel 22. I was a little sad this year because I knew Steve and I weren't going to be together on my birthday but I ended up having a really happy day. It started off by my family singing happy birthday to me in bed, then my mom made a delicious breakfast of waffles, with fruit and cream to put on top--YUM!! After breakfast, when I was getting ready for the day--I received a delivery of beautiful flowers from my adorable husband, who even though he's far away still makes me feel like the most special girl in the world! After getting ready for the day my brother's fiance' took me out for lunch and she had the coolest plan. She had gotten a bunch of sushi and we went and sat on the beach and ate it--it was so peaceful and beautiful! After eating we went shoe shopping--my favorite! Then later in the afternoon my brothers and sister and I all went to my favorite place in the world--HAPPY YOGURT! Then that night my mom made a birthday dinner for me with my favorite mint n' chip ice cream pie for dessert-and then they gave me my last present--the Wii Fit! Steve got it for me to go with our Wii. I am so excited to use it a lot!! On top of all these things that happened to make my day so happy, I received tons of messages and phone calls from dear friends who were thinking of me and wanted to wish me a happy day! Thank you all so much for making what I thought was going to be a tough birthday, a really special and memorable one! Love you guys!

2 comments:

Stopher and Nicolle said...

pretty sure you are 22...so no worries there! glad your family is there to support you! what a great birthday! love you!

Charis said...

Oh those flowers are GORGEOUS and your shirt kind of matches too ;-) Makes for a fun picture!! So sorry you had to be away from him on your birthday! Hopefully the flowers were a constant reminder of much he loves & misses you!