Friday, February 15, 2008

Valentine's Day Surprises!




I love Valentine's Day....mostly because I get to be sneaky and spoil Steve! We had a fun day yesterday. I snuck into his office during the day and left a fun goodie jar with heart cookies and then he surprised me with a dozen beautiful red roses! Then last night I had planned a surprise dinner of shrimp salad, and fondue while dining by candlelight. For dessert: Mini heart chocolate ganache cakes with fresh whipped cream and chocolate dipped strawberries! Everything turned out great, it was so much fun and we had a wonderful day! I love my Valentine!

5 comments:

The Elms said...

Christy, I'm impressed! Looks delicious! Happy V day! How is Steve liking the Army?? Brian H. just found out he is going to Germany. Maybe we'll find out soon.

the waites said...

oh my cutest couple award! i was solo with my good friend jane austin. such cute cookies, and check out your champange glasses..NICE!

Anonymous said...

Christy, you are a domestic goddess! I can't believe how yummy every holiday looks at your home. Lucky Steve.

M said...

That's a far cry from the Heart shaped pepperoni pizzas we made back in the day!!

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

Those heart shaped pizzas were so much fun to make though...I loved that day! Miss ya Mel!