Thursday, January 17, 2008

Carp time in Cali!!














Well as you can see in the post before this one I was able to go to San Diego for about a week to spend time with my family and my brother before he left for his mission to Santiago, Chile. (He went into the MTC yesterday!) The sad thing was that while I was there my camera took a fall and broke so I had to wait till we got a new one to upload all the pictures I took while I was there. Well I got one yesterday and now I'm back to the world of blogging again!! I got to go to San Diego for a week and it was so much fun! I got to spend a lot of good quality time with my brothers and sister and I also got to spend time with my best bud Rachel. It was so good to see her again! I miss you Rach! We had fun talking, doing hair, going to Sprinkles, reading magazines, laughing and playing with Myles (the little guy just keeps getting cuter and cuter...I could not stop taking pics!!) Anyway, I realized again how much I miss my family and friends in Cali! It was great to be home for a bit! I just would I would have had more time so I could see everyone! Here are some memories from the week.

6 comments:

the waites said...

I cant stop staring at your Brothers HUGE donut...I wanna eat it! I miss you my little cupcake, Ive been looking for flights. There is cheap ones from AZ just not CA. Anyways Im so glad you were able to squeeze us in. See you soon- Peace out my friend!

xoxo

MamaStNick said...

Ugh! I have broken 2 cameras in 5 years, I feel your pain. The last one was a couple of weeks before my wedding so I had to rely on others to get the pics.

Anonymous said...

You really pull off the migit look well Christy! Its fun to see how you're doing!

Anonymous said...

Its me, Frannie by the way.

The Smith Family said...

I can't believe how much your siblings have grown up. I guess when you don't see people in awhile they grow up on you.

The Keel Gang said...

The knees in your shoes thing - my kids are flippin' out! They were just doing this the other day & now Mav swears you guys have either been spying on us through secret video cameras or you've been watching the same cartoons they have. Hilarious. Love the blog - thanks for sharing!! What a hoot!