Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Adios Scotty!




The past week I had fun playing in San Diego spending time with my family and brother Scott before he leaves for his mission in Santiago Chile! We had lots of good times and had fun laughing, talking for hours, staying up till 5 am, black-catting, Taco Bell at North County Fair, Water Horse, the Office, Happy Yogurt, donuts at Peterson's and strawberry milk, the endless search for 7/11 mint hot chocolate, Schultz, hanging out in old Escondido, Coronado beach and Hotel Del, playing games and making lots of memories..... I love you Scotty and know you will be awesome in Chile! ...more pics from the trip soon!

5 comments:

the waites said...

I miss you my little bundle of joy! It was so fun seeing you, we always pick up right were we left off. Hpoe to get out there soon!

xoxo (Was Steve able to hide his cupcakes)

Lindsey said...

Ya'll are non-stop fun and party animals staying up until 5 am!! How neat for your bro!

MamaStNick said...

OK, I'm letting you off the hook since this was an important family event. Next time you come out, I want at least an hour of your time! :)

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Dude!! When were you here? I wish we could have hung out. I know you got fam stuff going on...next time though... I have to use all of my time going to Hawaii now. So sad!!

The Elms said...

Good luck Scotty! How cool. It was great to have you guys so close even though we didn't get to see you--next time. Miss you guys!