Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I CAN SEE!!!

Yesterday I had Lasik Eye Surgery and for the past 24 hours my world has been in high def and absolutely beautiful! I am one happy girl! I have been wearing glasses since 4th grade, hard contact lenses since high school and have been dreaming about having Lasik since the very first time I heard about it. The procedure went well. I was mostly excited to have it, up until yesterday morning when I started to get pretty nervous about someone else all up in my eyeball. But it went well and I felt very taken care of by my surgeon, Dr. Tooma. My sister and mother-in-law got to watch my whole surgery on video as I was having it done. They also got to enjoy the fun I bring to the table when I'm on Xanex. Ha-Ha! Anyway, I am enjoying my perfect eyesight and am so grateful I was able to have this done! Now the next exciting thing I'm looking forward to is STEVE COMING HOME!!!! Not too much longer!!! It will be the highlight of my year--even over the Lasik!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so glad to hear that your Lasik surgery went so well. I'm jealous too. Brad had it done a few years ago and loved it and keeps telling me to get it done. I think I will some day.

Oh, and Steve is close to coming home!!! In September? Wow, you can do it! You're through the hump and then some.

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Can't wait for Steve to be home! It will be so great! I am thinking about you Christy.our ..and great to hear about your Lasik!