Monday, June 28, 2010

Wild Animal Park

Isn't this baby African elephant the cutest??!!
This picture is all for Steve--he loves lions!
This past Friday I went with my friend Kris to the San Diego Wild Animal Park. I went to this place a ton growing up but haven't been back for the longest time and I had a great time! It was so nice just being outside in the fresh air and walking around looking at cool exibits and animals. I would have to give my favorite animal award to the baby elephants---they stole my heart! It was a fun day and I loved getting to spend time with Kris and her cute baby boy, Griffin. Thanks for such a wonderful day Kris! Love ya!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

I really like the Wild Animal Park. There are just so many great things to do in San Diego. I'm glad you're getting to do so many of them again and again. Aren't you down to about two months now?

Andrea said...

Oh, and the baby elephant is stinkin' cute.