Sunday, March 1, 2009

I Left My Heart in San Diego!















This last week we made a quick trip out to California to spend time with my brother Mark before he leaves for his mission to Pittsburg on March 4th. We also got to see a few friends. (Sorry to those of you, we weren't able to see--our trips are always too short!!) It was so much fun...and I also got to spend my birthday out there with my family! Steve surprised me with a trip to Disneyland on my b-day. My brothers Danny and Mark came too--we had so much fun!!! We also had tons of other great times...Petersens Donuts, Happy Yogurt, dinner at BJ's, Solana Beach, dinner with the fam at Soup Plantation, birthday pinata and Mom's yummy tostadas, Confessions of a Shopaholic and lunch by the lake with mom, IMAX, bonfire at La Jolla and laying underneath the stars, and many late nights of playing games, laughing and talking.

2 comments:

adrianne s. said...

What a fun trip! And what better way to spend your birthday than at Disneyland with some family1!! Happy Birthday, Christy!

melissa said...

Happy birthday, Christy! By the way, do you look gorgeous or what! I wish I looked like you. Even more beautiful then when we were 18- hard to believe!