Friday, February 25, 2011

O What A Very Happy Birthday!

Balloon #1 on my birthday treasure hunt!
What girl doesn't love a box of yummy bath treats to soak in?! I sure do!
My new loungy jammas from Steve
Birthday breakfast--cinnamon crunch bagel, strawberry scone, wild blueberry scone-- no I didn't eat them all...but I sure wanted to! YUM!
Fresh strawberries and cream--a Christy favorite!
Pretty flowers from my friend Rachie! Thanks for making my day girly!
They smelled so good I had to drink them in!
Beautiful flowers from my sweet husband
Entering Estefano's--Casa Toscana
"THE MENU"
Spinach and 3 cheese ravioli with crushed tomatoes and olive oil
Lobster ravioli with a lemon cream sauce
Tomato bisque
Yesterday I celebrated my 33rd birthday. I mean....27th birthday. my bad. :) hee hee. It was such a wonderful day. I was absolutely blown away by all the people I have in my life that care about me. I received so many phone calls, emails, and facebook messages--all of which really made my day! Thank you so much everyone! I truly felt very loved.
I also, as most of you know, have one of the most romantic husbands a girl could ever dream of and he takes every opportunity to pamper me. My day started off with a birthday treasure hunt Steve had all set up for me to do while he was at work. It was so much fun running around the house looking for my next balloon. He had little gifts as well as activities for me to do to make my day special. He seriously blows me away with his surprises.
After my treasure hunt, my good friend Diane and her girls took me out to lunch! We tried out a new Indian place and had so much fun discovering all the different foods they had. It's always a blast being with them. Thanks girlies!
That night, we had reservations at an amazing Italian place called "Estefano's", the location was great as it happened to be right in our own dining room with the whole meal prepared and presented by "Estefano" himself. (Steve) It was delicious!! I have the best husband! It was so fun to sit inside listening to romantic Italian music, while rain pattered down outside and enjoy an incredible meal with Steve.
Last night when I went to bed, I was almost in tears....this time they were tears of happiness for all the love I felt throughout the whole day yesterday. It really was such a wonderful birthday, thanks to all of you who made it so special in many different ways. I am overwhelmed by the good friends I have in my life. I don't know exactly what I did to get them all! But I'm sincerely grateful to you for your examples, your strength, and your love to me. Thank you for making my day so happy! I've said it before and I'll say it again. I am one lucky girl!!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I would like to make a reservation at Estefano's. Wow, Steve made a great meal! It sounds like you had a fabulous birthday and that many people made you feel special and loved (I hope I was one of them :)). You deserve it.

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

you definitely were!! Thank you so much dre!! I need to call you so we can chat soon.

the waites said...

shut up!!!!! I cant even believe Steve! Seriously he needs to write a book. I am so glad you had a good bday, I wish I could have been there. Soon enough I will be able to:)

Your the best friend anyone could ask for!

hugs and more hugs!

the waites said...

i just laughed so hard at Love you more then chocolate:

thats saying ALOT!

hahaha!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Steve is so on top of things! That is amazing. I am so glad it was such a wonderful birthday, you certainly deserve the best Christy. Hope you know that! Love you!