Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Danny & Jaime's Wedding Day!!


Carps minus Mark...love ya Elder Carpenter!
Danny & Jaime Carpenter

He's a married man!
Ahh..they are so cute!
The Carp fam--with the new Mr. & Mrs.
My beautiful new sister-in-law....isn't she gorgeous??
The Groomsmen
Jaime & her bridesmaids
Cute Danny & Jaime
The Wedding Party
Jules & me
I was in charge of making the cupcakes--I think they turned out cute!

My little brother is now a married man! Last Saturday Danny and Jaime were sealed in the San Diego Temple. It was a wonderful day! We all enjoyed being with them and celebrating in their happiness! I am so excited to have another sister--and especially one that makes my brother so happy! We love you Danny and Jaime!

3 comments:

the waites said...

wowzers!!!!!!!!

what a fun wedding, the colors are so cool. YOu my dear look itty bitty. I love love love your hair right now, its B.E.A.U.T.I.F.U.l!

The cupcakes look heavenly my dear.

I sent some cookies to steve, hope there not yucky by the time he gets them. I froze them and thought it was worth a try. Anyways miss you and fun pics!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Great pics Christy! Looks like such a great day, and I love their colors. Congrats to them both!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

cute! i love the colors! i love the cupcakes. you did an awesome job! now come visit me!