Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Welcome Fall!!







Steve and I have been hearing about this place called Huber Farms ever since we moved here to Kentucky. So last Saturday Steve, Roscoe and I decided to make the trip to Indiana and go check it out. It is a family owned place where they have orchards, a winery, a family restaurant, pumpkin patch, a corn maze and lots more! It was a beautiful Fall day and we had fun taking a tractor ride, picking our own apples in the orchards, walking with Roscoe around the lake, eating delicious food and getting ourselves some homemade black raspberry jam! It was a lot of fun and a perfect place to welcome in Fall!!

1 comment:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Awe! I love fall!! I don't know of any place around here like that (sigh). Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I hope you got some sweet pumpkins!