Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Good Music + Great Husband=Good Time




Last Friday Steve surprised me yet again by getting tickets for us to go see John Legend in Indiana. I am a big fan of his and love his crooning love songs with his cool jazz vibe thrown in--plus he can really tear it up on the keys! It's rare to see such an amazing piano player. The concert was outdoors and was so much fun. I love being outside at night in the summer! It was a great time and I am feeling very spoiled right now by my adorable husband! He never ceases to amaze me! Love you Steve!

2 comments:

Shelley said...

You are one lucky girl!

Andrea said...

What a great surprise! Go Steve. I love outdoor concerts during the summer too. I hope you guys are alright with the flooding that's going on in Kentucky right now.