Monday, July 20, 2009

Celebrity Sighting!


While we were at the Louisville Airport getting ready to fly to New York I had my first Kentucky celebrity sighting. I saw Ed from "The Bachelorette." He walked by me and we made eye contact for a second, then he went to a bar next to our gate while he was waiting for his plane to Chicago. I hurried and called my friend to tell her who I just saw. As I was on the phone with Rachel, I saw another girl calling her friend, after she recognized him too. We started talking and laughing about how crazy it was that he was here in Louisville of all places. We sat where we could see him in the bar. The other girl really wanted a picture with him. So Steve, being the great husband he is....went into the bar and actually talked to Ed and asked if we could get a picture with him. Ed was really nice, shook Steve's hand and and introduced himself. He said he was just finishing up his drink, and then he'd come right out. Unfortunately we had to board our plane early, so we had to leave before he came out, but it was funny to see him. I wanted to ask him how the Finale ends.

No comments: