Sunday, June 21, 2009

Ross the Boss Goes for a Swim







Yesterday Steve, Roscoe and I packed a picnic and headed to the lake. It was a beautiful day-- very hot and perfect for a cool dip. Roscoe loved the ride to the lake...he was in doggie heaven with his head out the window and in the breeze the whole time. It was Roscoe's first time going swimming and he jumped right in! He didn't so much love the rocky shore or the waves that kept bumping up against the rocks but he loved being in the water. Here's a few snapshots I got of him enjoying his first swim!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Looks like everyone had a great time at the lake. Roscoe is one cute dog. I'm glad you're having so much fun with him (and vice versa I'm sure). I'm glad you read Marley & Me. It made me laugh and cry too.