Thursday, June 11, 2009

Hangin at Girl's Camp!







This week is Girl's Camp and even though I'm not in Young Women's anymore, I've still been able to go up and spend time during the day with the girls at camp. It has been so much fun and I love getting to hang out with Diane & Cindy too! (my past counselors) This year camp is in Glendale and it is beautiful! Lots of trees and a lake with a trail to walk around. The theme for camp this year is "Survivor 2009" and every ward has a tribe name and cheer. Our ward is the Fede Tribe (Fede is "faith" in Italian) Yesterday when I went up to camp, I took Roscoe with me and man did he have a blast! He loved seeing all the girls and getting pampered with all the attention they gave him. Tonight Steve and I are going up to watch their skits and also for dinner. I love our Young Women! Can't wait to see you today girlies!!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That's cool that you were able to bring Roscoe to Girls Camp. The pictures of him on that girl's lap crack me up. Definitely one pampered pup. Oh, and your finished fence looks great!