Monday, May 11, 2009

Pure Fun-P Party!!!!








This past Friday night we had a Triple P Slumber Party (Personal Progress Party) at my house with the Young Women. Back when I was YW President I had set a goal with the girls to reach with their Personal Progress. The reward was a P Party where everything would start with the letter "P." Well the girls reached their goal so we had the party and boy did we have fun! The girls came in their PJ's, they all brought their favorite P snack--like pretzels, pickles, peanut butter cups, popcorn, etc, I made ice cream pies for dessert...we watched P movies-- like Penelope, and I even got a parrot pinata for them to bust open. We also had fun doing pedicures and painting our nails. I miss getting to work with the Young Women and it was so fun to have them all over. I love you girls!!! Keep up your good work on Personal Progress!

1 comment:

the waites said...

stop you party animal...the best is I was looking in the photo for you and couldnt spot you b/c you look like one of them:) I hope we get to see you in July missy.