Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I LOVE SAN DIEGO!!!!

So I was able to come to California for an unexpected visit!! Steve had to go to Wisconsin for a couple weeks to work at a dental clinic there so I took advantage and made a trip to Cali! I am loving being at home in San Diego with my family right now. I am having a great time being with family, friends, celebrating Mark's b-day, snorkeling, beach, Happy Yogurt, scrapbooking with Mom, just loving being in San Diego again...it really is home! I miss it! I will post pictures when I get back to Kentucky. San Diego is my favorite!

6 comments:

M said...

You lucky duck! I miss San Diego, but I wouldn't trade my house here in Utah for the world. Tell your fam hi for me, I miss them.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Hey! How long you here? Leaving to Hawaii on Tuesday. BOO! I'm glad you got to come home, though. Give me a call sometime! I miss our lil talks!

adrianne s. said...

So, do you love San Diego or what? Glad you could go visit family while Steve is gone!

MamaStNick said...

So good to see you while you were here!

Kathryn said...

I was wondering where you guys were. So Fun! It is always so refreshing to be "home" with family.

Mike and Kimmy said...

Hey Christy! I haven't talked to you in a while! How fun that you are with the family and by the beach!!! I know what you mean about the frozen yogurt thing and Kentucky. I love frozen yogurt, but Kentucky has a lack thereof. Eat lots of it for me!