Friday, June 13, 2008

Girl's Camp at Otter Creek!








This last week has been a lot of fun! I've been at Girl's Camp with the Young Women at Otter Creek. We have had a blast hiking, swimming, eating, playing games, roasting "mallows", doing the Laugh Box every night, cooking dinners together, telling scary stories at the cemetary, giving secret sister gifts, doing our Peter Pan skit and just hanging out. We got home today and it was such a great trip! I loved getting to hang out with all my girls & Diane!
Girl's Camp '08 was great!!!!!!

6 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Whatever happened to looking all grungy and gross at girls camp! Thats how I remember it...you all look so cute! Glad you had fun!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Send me some good ideas...I am now the YW Camp Director. We go in August so there's plenty of time to get your ideas. I'm so excited... oh, and mainly because I leave for Hawaii again right after...

The Keel Gang said...

I have such strong & amazing memories of girls' camp! This is something I am so glad our church holds on to! I know what a great time you must have had & I know all those girls were just thrilled you were able to spend that week with them!

adrianne s. said...

I always loved girl's camp! It looks like you had a great time! I hope your sister enjoyed her Kentucky trip!

The Elms said...

Every year the girls in our ward would prepare for Girls' Camp by camping at a local campsite and all of the young men would sneak in late at night and scare them. Fun times.

Oh, and USCSD has fun (read: lame) new comp standards. One more month? :)

P.S. Cristy--no response to our Dodger post? I even titled it just for you! :)

Lindsey said...

How fun! I am sure they LOVED you being there. Sounds like there was so much to do. I totally forgot about secret sisters. And I love that you guys told ghost stories in a cemetery. I would be freaked!