Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Adventures with the Firefly Chasers-The Funnest Week in the World!






























Last week my sister came out to Kentucky to visit us before she leaves for her mission to Washington D.C. We played all week long and had the funnest time-Dodger game in Cincinnati, picnic at Freeman Lake, temple trips, Jason's Deli, Churchill Downs to see the horse races, singing at the top of our lungs with the windows down on the way home from Louisville, Mark's Feed store, ice cream at Erhler's, girl's movie night with Melissa, tubing at the lake all day with Shipley's, playing cards on the front porch, water balloon fight, scrapbooking all day, BBQ on our back porch and eating outside, catching fireflies,lighting fireworks, playing with "Chocolate" the cute dog next door, Jule's yummy mint n' chip ice cream birthday cake and of course all this doesn't even include all the fun girl movies we watched (27 Dresses, P.S. I Love You, Serendipity, Love Actually, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days) and also all the nights we stayed up late talking and laughing. I love you so much Jules--I wish you were still here, I miss you so much!!!!! Thanks for such a fun week-I will remember it forever!

7 comments:

Heather said...

What a fun week with your sister! Looks like you showed her a great time in KY!!! =)

adrianne s. said...

Aww, this makes me miss my own sisters! It looks like you guys had such a fun time and you showed her the best of Kentucky!

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

I am loving all of these pictures...you guys did a great job of documenting the week. Did you make that cake yourself? Its pretty amazing!

the waites said...

OOOH Im so glad you guys had a fun week. I loved every single picture! You guys look so much alike. Im calling you to get the details.

miss your little buns!

xoxo

Unknown said...

It looks like you had a blast with your sister. You two look so cute. I love when my sisters come to visit. We play and have a great time.

M said...

Makes me wish I had a sister to do fun stuf like that with.... I have some good friends that are like sisters, and we do fun stuff, but not like that.
I can't believe she is 21 already, that is so crazy.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

How fun!! I am so jealous! I want to come play and eat on the porch. Kentucky sounds fabulous. Glad you got sister time. Wish I had at least one NORMAL sis. Counting sister in laws and steps I have a grand total of 10 sisters...and not one that I would have that much fun with. You are so lucky!