Friday, March 28, 2008

Road trip to Evansville, Indiana!!!!

Ready to go see Carrie Underwood!!!
Watching Josh Turner...waiting for Carrie
10....9....8.....

1...........


CARRIE!!!!!!













Steve and I took a little trip to Evansville, Indiana to go to the Carrie Underwood concert. (A birthday present to me from Steve) It was so much fun! The concert was amazing- we enjoyed the posh accomadations of the Le Merigot Hotel-(best showers/bathroom ever!!) and had fun walking on the Riverwalk by the Ohio River. It was such a charming little town-I really liked it. It had so many builidings with great architecture-and the town library was the coolest I've ever seen! Plus the cherry blossoms were in full bloom-which I LOVE! We loved the fact that we only had to drive about 2 hours from our house and yet we got the "vacation" feel that we had gone really far away. It was such a fun getaway. I have the best husband for planning this sweet surprise!

6 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! I just love Carrie too! What a great little get away and what a sweet husband you have!

=)

The Elms said...

We're going to Kentucky!!! Fort Collins June 15th! What can you tell us??

The Elms said...

Uh, that would be Fort Campbell. Colorado and Kentucky are a little far apart!

MamaStNick said...

Awesome! Did he pick the hotel too? My husband would have booked us at the nearest military lodging. Consider yourself lucky!

M said...

Wow! how fun!! That place looked amazing. I'm so glad you got to go and have such fun.

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.