Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall treat!





For all you fall lovers like me--this is an exciting time of year! The air gets a little cooler, there are good smells and fun holiday decorations. This is my favorite time of year. Last week I was able to go back to Kentucky to visit, where we spent 4 years and it really got me in the fall spirit! Anyway, this morning I was in a baking mood and thought I would share one of my favorite Fall goody recipes. So easy to make and so delicious! Enjoy!


1 box spice cake mix
1 small can pumpkin (15 oz)
1/2-3/4 bag of chocolate chips

Mix all together and bake at 350 for 17-18 minutes. So yummy!!!

Happy Baking season!


 

3 comments:

Jamie and Amanda Hallinan said...

Your sacred Pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe?!?! YES!!!!!! oh how i've missed those little hunks of heaven, I'm going to the store immediately, thank you!!!

Anonymous said...

these are the ones you sent me on my mission right? me and my compie LOVED THESE!!!! so so yummy!!
love jules

Steve, Christy & Roscoe said...

oh yes jules!! Glad you liked them!