Sunday, November 1, 2009

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!

SUPERDOG



We had a fun Halloween---it kicked off with a costume party on Friday night. Steve and I went as the scarecrow and the wicked witch. I have to brag on my husband for a minute. We had some ideas for how to make him a scarecrow costume but he was the one that actually put it all together---he even made his own hat! His costume turned out so good and I was very impressed with his creativity. On Halloween morning, we went to Bernheim Forrest with some friends of ours and their dog to walk around and enjoy the Fall colors. Roscoe seemed to find all the mud puddles and enjoyed a good romp in each one...he also liked attempting to get Chica to play, against her wishes! Halloween night we stayed in and passed out candy to all the trick-or-treaters (this is my favorite part of Halloween) I loved seeing all the creative costumes and cute little kids. We also feasted on pumpkin burgers, spiced apples, hot cider and pumpkin cheesecake. It was a wonderful Halloween!!

2 comments:

Cinderella, the A-Train and Our Little Caboose said...

Wow! Looks like a great time! What did Roscoe think of your costumes?? Great job Steve on the scarecrow!

adrianne s. said...

Great costumes, guys! You look very authentic!! It's been forever since we've seen you! I hope all is well.