Monday, December 8, 2008

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas!







I LOVE CHRISTMAS! For anyone who knows me even a little bit, this is not breaking news! Every year I can hardly wait to kick off the Christmas season and now that we are in December and I can listen to Christmas music "legitimately" I am loving it!! After returning home from Indiana last week Steve and I decked out our house for Christmas! We added a few more lights and decorations inside because-- yes we are just crazy about Christmas! Let the season begin!! Wishing you all a happy Christmas season full of joy!

5 comments:

MamaStNick said...

I love it! Looks fantastic!

Kathryn said...

It looks so beautiful. Can't wait to see the house on Friday!

the waites said...

Im soooo Jealous of your estate!

Serioulsy it looks so beautiful..all of it. Hope you guys have a Bright and Merry Christmas!

ps whats with our husbands talking on the phone for hours. I kept telling Willie to tell Steves stuff to tell you:)

loved the card of your blackies:)

Sarah Marie said...

OMG I'm uber jealous.. looks amazing! Looks like you are going to have an amazing holiday season! XOXO to both of you! And... we got the card.. so cute! Love you both! Happy Holidays!!

M said...

Wow, I wish I had even a smidgen of your creativity... It looks wonderful. Oh and...
Tag you're it, check my blog for details.