Saturday, December 1, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a lot like Christmas!!.....
















YAY!!! It's December and the holiday season is officially here! I really couldn't wait to put the lights up on my house this year..(they went up the day after Thanksgiving) but at least I waited till Dec. 1st to post the picture!! This is one of my favorite times of the year! The music, the baking, the holiday bustle, picking out that perfect gift you know will put a smile on someone's face and most importantly the time it gives me to reflect on the true meaning of the season....the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ. Hope you all have a wonderful holiday season! MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

8 comments:

MamaStNick said...

You've set the bar high my friend....

The Haney Family said...

Oh my goodness!!! You have the cutest Christmas decorations ever! And your house looks like it is out of a magazine with the lights up. We are jealous in Cali!

Heather said...

Oh my gosh! Your house is adorable! We're having a simple Christmas this year, in terms of decorating, because we'll be in California visiting the family for Christmas. Olivia just loves our tree though. We bought our tree yesterday, but we're going to decorate it today. I'll be sure to post more pics soon. Merry Christmas!!!

Stopher and Nicolle said...

AHGH!! Thanks so much for posting the pics!! I love it. I want to come visit now!! Too bad my husband's leaving me...he took all my vacation time away!! I LOVE your house. I hope you're having fun and loving life. It looks like you are. Now get back to toll painting some more decorations. Easter will be here before you know it. Love you!

Anonymous said...

You guys are offically growns up!! Love the house! Its truely a Winter Wonderland.

the waites said...

SO you officially have made my day! The house looks so beautiful, I wish I could be there in person. I am so proud of you..such a home maker! That mom of yours desrves a pat on the back. Now you just need to go ring Santa bells to your neighbors. We are headed to the Beach house on Thursday, so Ill be calling you.
xoxox

Heidi Mae said...

Your house is awesome!! I love this time of year too. The house always looks so empty after taking down all the Christmas decorations. Christmas just always makes homes feel more homey. Have a good one guys.

Stopher and Nicolle said...

Just FYI: I was watching, What's with that decked out christmas house, thought of you....and then they went to Woodland Hills, CA to go down Candy Cane Lane...CRAZY!! The traffic was crazy, and YES a lot of the people there are Jewish!! Answered a lot of our questions from three years ago!